Envious, Disheartened, And Nauseous

EagleMBA

I just watched some of the Ball State game...that could be us. To make matters worse, that buzz saw is only two games away.

Makes me depressed to think about it. No further comment, I'm headed for a Shiner fix.

I just watched some of the Ball State game...that could be us. To make matters worse, that buzz saw is only two games away.

Makes me depressed to think about it. No further comment, I'm headed for a Shiner fix.

Balls taint can lick mine.

The prefer to be called BallS taste

I didn't realize you were into that sort of thing, and to prefer it is even more ballsy. ( pun intended )

Damn! I've been outed!

To sail with Captain Quoner

Is my lone option

Your forgiven. I would never sentence you to a boat trip with his quonerness. That's just cruel and unusual even for a deviant such as youself. I won't tell if you won't. All is forgotten. Delete this thread immediately mr. Admin.

Members on this board need to stop depressing themselves. I despise the state of the football program right now, but these woe with me/woe with us posts are getting laborious. Ball State is Ball State. Boise State is Boise State. They have nothing to do with us. We are not them and and they are not us and will never be. We have our own path that we must go down to realize success. Take a break from football folks if you are feeling depressed, anxious, or physically ill. Your health is not worth it.