Media Day: Ike Thomas, Garden, Knott, Drake, Redshirt Vets, Etc.

flyeater

For what it's worth, Coach Dodge says team is worth price of admission, too.

I am 100% behind coach Dodge, but if he wants to implore the town of Denton to come out and support the team, it might be good of him to be seen in the town a lot (especially since he still lives in Southlake) and have he and some of his coaches at some of the Chamber get togethers.

On another note, with the hire of Dodge, we certainly get more coverage from the Star Telegram than we used to.

I am 100% behind coach Dodge, but if he wants to implore the town of Denton to come out and support the team, it might be good of him to be seen in the town a lot (especially since he still lives in Southlake) and have he and some of his coaches at some of the Chamber get togethers.

On another note, with the hire of Dodge, we certainly get more coverage from the Star Telegram than we used to.

I was under the impression the Dodge family lived in Grapevine.

I was under the impression the Dodge family lived in Grapevine.

I suppose they could, as I don't know for sure, I had always heard Southlake. If they do live in Grapevine though, how is his daughter still able to attend Southlake High? And if she can go to Southlake while living in Grapevine, couldn't she still go to Southlake living in Denton?

I suppose they could, as I don't know for sure, I had always heard Southlake. If they do live in Grapevine though, how is his daughter still able to attend Southlake High? And if she can go to Southlake while living in Grapevine, couldn't she still go to Southlake living in Denton?

They live in Grapevine but still in Southlake ISD, which spills into a few other towns.