Shawn Forrest To The Mean Green Staff

i remember him being the coach co-head coach last year after Nutt was sacked. after all the shit the Pit crew gave him im sure hes happy to be on our side now...

Forrest didn't get it as bad as Papa Smurf did...he came out in a baby blue suit, and took it off at halftime. I asked their trainer about it at the beginning of the second half and he said we hurt his feelings...haha.

Forrest didn't get it as bad as Papa Smurf did...he came out in a baby blue suit, and took it off at halftime. I asked their trainer about it at the beginning of the second half and he said we hurt his feelings...haha.

Anyone that wears a suit like that should be ragged on.

ya i remember that also...the smurf chant was pure greatness....we were all pissed when he came back without the blue suit! thats why i love being a part of the pit crew!

Was that the ASU game? Any pictures?