Summer Conditioning

Green59

Is that why the Southlake boys are not on campus or working out???

PHS, the boys at SLC workout in the bubble dome at the High School. (They don't like to step down to lesser quality facilities until they have to do so. All the others are practicing in the heat along with your favorite #7.

EASY NOW, just kidding. Well maybe not??? Naw, just kidding.

7 on 7 in the afternoon today.

Maybe Green59 can tell us how things are going on from his perspective.

More players showed up this week and things are getting competitive. Juices starting to flow as the new guys on the block (freshman) hitting the field.

Several walk-ons were in attendance and competing as well.

Edited by bigntex

7 on 7 in the afternoon today.

Maybe Green59 can tell us how things are going on from his perspective.

More players showed up this week and things are getting competitive. Juices starting to flow as the new guys on the block (freshman) hitting the field.

Several walk-ons were in attendance and competing as well.

I do not have a lot of information but here is what was passed on to me today....The workouts both last week and this week have been hard. The team ran 22 - 110's yesterday at Fouts Field. Riley Dodge showed up yesterday and also Troy Franklin is present.

I like the fact that everyone is getting after it.

Maybe we can get Riley to blog each day on GMG. Common Harry, I know you can get him to blog and keep the board entertained all summer while we wait for August.

Wouldn't you like to be in the mind of Riley at this juncture? For that matter, any freshman would have an interesting spin.