Typical Texas Rangers Baseball...

Yeah, it would've been 11-0 and everyone would've been happy with wasting our bullpen I guess. Instead, we throw out sacrificial lamb Nippert who's barely pitched the last few years and just got traded to us. Other than the fact that we HAVE pitchers like Nippert on our roster, going up 11-0 and beating LAAAAAAAA doesn't really resemble recent Rangers' baseball, IMO.

Yet another YOUNG pitcher they trade away , yet another gem in the making????

Why I HATE the Rangers. Quick tell me whom they recieved in return for just a few names that I'll throw out there Alfonso Soriano, Tex, Chris Young

Edwin Volquez's Cincy debut today : 5.1 IP , 5 H , 1 ER , 2 BB , 8 K .. Cincy wins 8 - 2 over Philly

Yet another YOUNG pitcher they trade away , yet another gem in the making????

Why I HATE the Rangers. Quick tell me whom they recieved in return for just a few names that I'll throw out there Alfonso Soriano, Tex, Chris Young

Edwin Volquez's Cincy debut today : 5.1 IP , 5 H , 1 ER , 2 BB , 8 K .. Cincy wins 8 - 2 over Philly

While I realize we need pitching, Hamilton looks like he is going to be an anchor in Center for years. And one thing i have realized while watching the Rangers over the years is that in the Ballpark in Arlington you need a good centerfielder.