Miami Buyout

MCMLXXX

Guest 97and03

All I remember about that game is being in miserable, miserable traffic for so long before and after. I hate Texas Stadium and won't miss it, even if I will never be allowed in the new one without donating a kidney.

What is the street value of a gently used kidney these days?

All I remember about that game is being in miserable, miserable traffic for so long before and after. I hate Texas Stadium and won't miss it, even if I will never be allowed in the new one without donating a kidney.

If it's any consolation I don't think they accept hepatitic organs down at the old organ bank so your hands really are tied. And to think you contracted it from simply dubbing Pam Anderson sex tapes. That is one virulent bitch.

True in Denton where you have no crowd you have no traffic. Just be prepared to NEVER play a top 50 school if you insist on playing in Denton, stadium or not. RV actually asked UT to do a 1 for 2 with the 1 being in Denton, and you could hear Dodds laughing all the way from Austin. To be so paranoid about playing in Dallas is just plain stupid. Baylor has already contracted to play Norte Dame in Jerry's World 'cause they know that they could never get them to come to Waco. Playing a game in Dallas during the week of Thanksgiving at least has the chance of a draw. and Grey Eagle One the thought of running buses from Denton is really ludicrous. Do you really believe students and nestors can't drive to Dallas? Most go there on a daily basis. Ark. St. in Denton @ Fouts on the Sat. after Thanksgiving should be a great place to be if you like a great deal of solitude to meditate on just how stupidity and stubborness can wreck a season's attendance numbers.

If it's any consolation I don't think they accept hepatitic organs down at the old organ bank so your hands really are tied. And to think you contracted it from simply dubbing Pam Anderson sex tapes. That is one virulent bitch.

The tragic part is I just wanted to see Tommy... damn her!

I've always hated that I deal with worse traffic when we play there or even high school games with 20-30k than for sold out cowboys playoff games. I've never figured out why they direct traffic differently for special events at Texas Stadium than the proven easy in easy out way they do for Cowboys games.

I agree I don't want NT to play there but I practically grew up in that stadium and I really will miss it.

I've never figured out why they direct traffic differently for special events at Texas Stadium than the proven easy in easy out way they do for Cowboys games.

$$$$$$

They close off entrance/exits so that they don't have to have as many lot attendants and police officers.

Just be prepared to NEVER play a top 50 school if you insist on playing in Denton, stadium or not. RV actually asked UT to do a 1 for 2 with the 1 being in Denton, and you could hear Dodds laughing all the way from Austin.

well I mean UTEP got a deal with UT... so you know, with a new stadium, we might could get a UCLA, Auburn, Clemson type in town with a 2 fer deal. I think with UT/OU and soon Tech/A&M playing in Dallas, the odds of us getting any of those teams into Dallas (much less Denton) just got significantly lower, approaching ZERO.

well I mean UTEP got a deal with UT... so you know, with a new stadium, we might could get a UCLA, Auburn, Clemson type in town with a 2 fer deal. I think with UT/OU and soon Tech/A&M playing in Dallas, the odds of us getting any of those teams into Dallas (much less Denton) just got significantly lower, approaching ZERO.

They are just afraid of getting beat by us... that's all. :ph34r:

Airline charter or bus convoy to LSU < airline charter to Miami + equipment van driving. Plus, we're already playing in Miami next season, so that'd be two long-distance trips. We'll get our early-season jitters out before LSU, and maybe App State will take out a few of their position players.