Mean Green Vs. Mtsu

chrisfisher

I feel that today's game is a must win... with USA and WKU coming up, we can hardly afford additional conference losses. We also need to return to good road play exhibited in the Ark State victory, though we actually played decent against FAU, despite the loss. The boys will need to step up today regardless of how they are feel (flu). And I really hope that White and Wooden can overcome their injuries and see playing time.

For some reason, today's game is not listed on the Mean Green Premium's live guide. I've already emailed support to see if they plan to add it last minute, which is something they have done in the past. I am skeptical that I'll receive a response before game time. I've nosed around and found out that a company called B2 Live TV handles the MTSU men's BB video feeds. They are $6.00/game and their website is here.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm paying $9.95 a month to NOT watch games.

It seems that they have had a ton of more of our SBC road games video broadcasted this year...but Mean Green Premium are totally reliant on other school video feeds when we are on the road... it could be a licensing problem with that B2 Live video service that the MUTS use...