Where Is Plumm?

KingDL1

It's also been almost a month since our last visit from MeanGreenEngineer. And CaribbeanGreen hasn't been active in almost 3 weeks.

It's also been more than an entire year since our last post from Green Grenade II. The man invented the Flying Worm, and he didn't even get to say a single word on GMG.com in all of 2007.

It's also been almost a month since our last visit from MeanGreenEngineer. And CaribbeanGreen hasn't been active in almost 3 weeks.

It's also been more than an entire year since our last post from Green Grenade II. The man invented the Flying Worm, and he didn't even get to say a single word on GMG.com in all of 2007.

I ran into him at the Minyards in Farmers Branch. He claims all is well on the western front.

Edited by UNTBill

Guest JohnDenver

I can't speak for CaribbeanGreen, but I have seen the other two at the football games.

GGII has had computer problems and was waiting for his grandson (I think) to come fix it.

I can't speak for CaribbeanGreen, but I have seen the other two at the football games.

GGII has had computer problems and was waiting for his grandson (I think) to come fix it.

I own a small Computer Rescue & Maintenance company on the side. I already have reasonable prices, but would further discount my help for a GMG member... if you talk to him let him know... that's silly for him to be off the internet and away from other Mean Green fans for a year b/c of a computer problem....

i disagree... britney spears is one crazy bitch

Britney used to be normal...Then that K Fed guy dared her to try to read all the way through one of Plumm's posts. She now requires medication and shock therapy.

Rumor has it that Plumm is not only the father of both of Britney's babies but also fathered Anna Nichole's.

There are thousand's of hints and subliminal messages encoded in Plumm's postings. They are called the Plumminci Code. Hippies have been known to consume halucenagenic substances to further decipher the messages, and much of the polychromatic text is read backwards in the form of a mantra chant.

Does Hellsbells signify some kind of apocalyptic end to civilization?

Does prime real estate signify a nirvana in the afterlife?

Does descendants of Quannah refer to an Indian or to Satan?

Who alive can answer these questions?

There are thousand's of hints and subliminal messages encoded in Plumm's postings. They are called the Plumminci Code. "...........polychromatic text is read backwards in the form of a mantra chant."

Once recruiting season is over, I believe all posters on GoMeanGreen.com should use the entire offseason to crack the "Plumminci Code". To begin with, I believe you have hit on something with your reference to "Polychromatic text". The whole code could be buried somewhere in the Pantone Hexachrome system. Uncovering the "Plumminci Code" could put us in Baton Rouge before you know it.

I got this off the archives of the now defunct Mean and Green Board.

There are accounts about a Plumminci Code investigator that was brought by ambulance to Flow Memorial Hospital. The patient was shaking, sweating, and rocking back and forth in the fetal position, all the while repetitively muttering something incoherently. It was obvious by the familiar checkerboard pattern on the man's forehead that he had attemped to complete a Plumm post. The man then started flailing around uncontrolably.

Attempts at sedation didn't work as the man was quickly forced into a straight jacket. He then yelled out " The Ancients didn't build Fouts! Man, they didn't build it! It was already there! It was waiting for them!" He then suddenly burst into spontaneous combustion leaving only a pile of ashes and a hospital wristband that said Grizwold.

The psychiatric wing of Flow Memorial was sealed off and the hospital was soon closed and demolished.

Perhaps the code has something to do with the mystical origins of Fouts Field. Historians can only trace it back to it's discovery by Spanish Conquistidors but archiologists claim it predates that by many thousand years.

Deep, are you sure that we should encourage fans to research the code? It could be very dangerous.

Should obsevations of code events even be shared?

Are you saying that uncovering the Plumminci Code could possibly tell us the true origins of FOUTS FIELD and the possibility of it being a National Treasure? Interesting, yet risky.

Others are aware of the Plumminci Code; I got this insightful review from Science Fiction Reader:

There were originally two monoliths in Arthur C. Clarke’s 2001 A Space Odyssey; one situated in Olduvai Gorge on the African Continent and the other located in ancient Fouts Field on the North American Continent. There were thousands of primates present at each location. The primates at Olduvai Gorge studied the monolith and soon acquired self awareness and the ability to dominate their surroundings. A bone was thrown in the air to signify the new era.

Meanwhile at Fouts, one primate and it's offspring were ejected from the venue for similarly launching a tortilla in the presence of the monolith. Many primates at the Fouts Field location were quickly bored and soon dispersed to the exterior of the site where alcoholic beverages were present.

Alien Intelligence soon relocated the second monolith to he Lunar surface after it was determined that horrific sight lines at Fouts Field had caused the rampant disinterest.