The Obsession Continues

Charlie NT 73

That scenario would be devestating for UNT. Dodge would have the stadium and all the facilities done and in his hip pocket.

If that deal goes through, it would be a dagger. Every verbal recruit would second guess themselves and the crap would start hitting the fan.

Edited by Dodge2007

No worries, as TD is a man of his word who is at NT to build something. GMG

I pray to Fry you are correct! (a little humor is always good :rolleyes: ) However, I'm not thinking this is too funny. I'm not comfortable until SMUt gets their own coach and his name is anything other than Todd Dodge. I don't think anything would surprise me anymore!

I hear you about Dodge's loyalty. However, I've also seen TD in a picture shaking hands with none other than George W Bush. That is unsettling. :lol:

*edit* he is also known to be friends with BILL PARCELLS... I rest my case.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Edited by Stan R

That scenario would be devestating for UNT. Dodge would have the stadium and all the facilities done and in his hip pocket.

If that deal goes through, it would be a dagger. Every verbal recruit would second guess themselves and the crap would start hitting the fan.

"If that deal goes through"? What deal? Do we start having to wear aluminum foil on our heads to keep out the cosmic rays sent out by SMU and its CIA puppets?

TD is a great coach and he will turn things around here but you've got to be kidding yourself if you think the higher ups at SMU is going to hire away our 2-10 coach that lost to SMU (which by the way was SMU's only win). With the money they have, they will hire a high profile coach with a good set of assistants.

TD will get hired away from us one day, not now though.

dodgefan-

29 posts and you say I need help? Kid, you have alot to learn,

especially about the $mu fans.

I am a loyal North Texas fan since 1967, and I have been around

more North Texas good and bad that you could not ever dream

about! So try to learn some history about North Texas vs $mu before

you pop off on your 29th posting!

"If that deal goes through"? What deal? Do we start having to wear aluminum foil on our heads to keep out the cosmic rays sent out by SMU and its CIA puppets?

lol...nice reference.

After such an effed-up year not only with games but also coaching changes, I too will be happy to know that the unlikely doesn't happen. Who knows where anyone will go, who can win, etc. after this nutty year...