Why Go To Uta?

drex

I think the OSU WIN went to some of you guys head that do not follow the BB program with a keen eye. You just noticed the WIN versus a big name like OKLAHOMA STATE and said , wow we are REAL GOOD!!

Well we are pretty good , but right now I'd put WKU & New Orleans ahead of us in the belt. I'm not trying to be negative , I just think that until this unit plays more 2gether we are currently behind these 2 programs. There is no doubt we still have the ability to go dancing again , but it's one hell of a tough path to get there again.

I want to say tap the breaks on UNO...but you don't just walk into Raleigh and get lucky and win. We have a lot of new pieces and it will take a while for them to gel...but when they do there is more talent on this team than I have seen on a UNT team since I've been a part of the program in 2001

I want to say tap the breaks on UNO...but you don't just walk into Raleigh and get lucky and win. We have a lot of new pieces and it will take a while for them to gel...but when they do there is more talent on this team than I have seen on a UNT team since I've been a part of the program in 2001

Your right , I think we have more overall talent than UNO. Right now at this point tho , Id give the edge to UNO since they have played together more as a unit. Plus , they have this guy named BO who I heard is pretty good.