Bb Team Photo

Buford_Julep

photo

Congrats to BB team for helping Habitat for Humanity.

Note there are 15 people in this photo. It must include some walk-ons and perhaps student managers or assistants. I believe I would recognize Quincy Williams, but I don't think he is in the photo.

Here is a guess at identifying these people. From left to right:

1.???

2.Adam McCoy?

3.Coby Ray (A walk-on who has been with the team for the last two seasons)

4.Kedrick Hogans?

5.Collin Mangrum

6.Dez Willingham?

7.Keith Wooden

8.Ben Bell

9.Tristan Thompson?

10.Harold Stewart

11.Collin Dennis

12.Justin Howerton

13.Josh White?

14.George Odufuwa?

15.Andrew Reinking? (He looks like last year's walk-on. I attached a question mark because he is not listed on the 2007-08 roster)

photo

Congrats to BB team for helping Habitat for Humanity.

Note there are 15 people in this photo. It must include some walk-ons and perhaps student managers or assistants. I believe I would recognize Quincy Williams, but I don't think he is in the photo.

Here is a guess at identifying these people. From left to right:

1.???

2.Adam McCoy?

3.Coby Ray (A walk-on who has been with the team for the last two seasons)

4.Kedrick Hogans?

5.Collin Mangrum

6.Dez Willingham?

7.Keith Wooden

8.Ben Bell

9.Tristan Thompson?

10.Harold Stewart

11.Collin Dennis

12.Justin Howerton

13.Josh White?

14.George Odufuwa?

15.Andrew Reinking? (He looks like last year's walk-on. I attached a question mark because he is not listed on the 2007-08 roster)

Thetwo on the far left, one in gray and one in green have to be managers...then Coby Ray, Adam McCoy,Collin Mangrum, Dez Willingham, Keith Wooden (glad to see you're eating again Keith), Tristan Thompson, Harold Stewart, Collin Dennis, Justin Howerton, Josh White, and George Odufuwa...the last kid is another manager...so now looking back at your list...you were pretty accurate...Kendrick Hogans and Quincey Williams are MIA here.

My daughter has been with the Texas A & M Habitat For Humanity for 3 years and has spent here Spring Breaks helping build homes in Georgia, New Mexico, and Texas. It's wonderful thing all of these college students are doing.

For the last few spring breaks at UNT, the college ministry of DBC here in town has been doing the samething, and they love it.

Thetwo on the far left, one in gray and one in green have to be managers...then Coby Ray, Adam McCoy,Collin Mangrum, Dez Willingham, Keith Wooden (glad to see you're eating again Keith), Tristan Thompson, Harold Stewart, Collin Dennis, Justin Howerton, Josh White, and George Odufuwa...the last kid is another manager...so now looking back at your list...you were pretty accurate...Kendrick Hogans and Quincey Williams are MIA here.

Odufuwa may have grown since his 6'5 or 6'7 listing (depending where you look)... take a close look... he is nearly as tall as 6'10" Howerton.... I heard Magrum beefed up.... his face/neck looks like a damn football player now...

Guest GrayEagleOne

Is it possible that the one on the far right is Higgs? I know that an injury prevents his further playing but he has been a team member and may have participated.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Is it possible that the one on the far right is Higgs? I know that an injury prevents his further playing but he has been a team member and may have participated.

My bad! I just saw a picture of Chris Higgs and I'd say it's definitely not him.