Www.firetodddodge.com

Mean Green Sig

www.firetodddodge.com

I never thought I would long for the days of Darrell Dickey.

For the love of Firefighter Rick's jorts! Will we win a game this year????????

This could be possibly the dumbest thread in the history of GMG.com and it's many previous iterations. I know the board rules and such but YOU, sir, are a MORON of the highest order.

Sig,

I got a suggestion, you can become the head coach, Firefighter Rick should be the Defensive Coordinator and Cooley should be in charge of getting us Div. 1 recruits. Then UNT would really have something.

I agree with your assesment of MGSig but FFR is one of the finest and most ardent supporters Mean Green football has ever had. I think he is just sick of the defensive performances this year. And Cooley knows his $hit, I just disagree highly with his assesment of Vizza.

I agree with your assesment of MGSig but FFR is one of the finest and most ardent supporters Mean Green football has ever had. I think he is just sick of the defensive performances this year. And Cooley knows his $hit, I just disagree highly with his assesment of Vizza.

FFR's jorts should coach this team!

"moron", he thinks I am his wife!

Now you are pi$$ing me off you piece of $hit. Keep talking about my wife and you will get your a$$ kicked. And if you think I am joking you are wrong. You hear me talking to you scumbag.

Edited by Eagle-96