Replica Jersey On Marketing Page Of Nt Fb Web Site

OldTimer

Even better!

Read the description underneath the jersey on meangreengear.com

"No longer do you need to search the internet for cheap imitations! These royal and gold nylon mesh jerseys are exactly what you've been looking for. We have youth jerseys and adult jerseys. You can even personalize a jersey with your choice of name and number. So jump on line, log in and purchase yours today! "

No one can figure out what color we are using!!! :lol:

Edited by GreenTiger

You are definately right there - but those "replica's" are not replica's for sure, and they are the darker green shade that I like....hmmmm.

Holy crap man, how many posts have you made about the shade of green? I think we all get that you don't like it now.

Personally I didn't think it was good when it came out, but after going to the OU game and seeing the green on people in the crowd, I like it a lot better. It's much greener. You alone are not going to change the color back to what it was.

And good luck getting a current player's name on the back. "NCAA rules prohibit the use of current players' names on replica jerseys."

FFRick, please tell me you'll have a contact on the inside, like seasons past, for next season. I can wait. I just want one of the authentics...not this crap.

OT - try again. Your link is telling me I am not logged in.

Sorry about the link. The company info: Mike Standish, President, Advanced-On Line Communications

mstandish@advanced-online.com, located in Coppell, TX

972-471-5400

His email to me stated the switch to Under Armour came too late to replica the new jerseys so what you see on the mean green mdse online is NOT A REPLICA as advertised...jut the best they could produce but using the new green color.

I for one am going to wait until there is a REAL REPLICA JERSEY before ordering one.

Sorry about the link. The company info: Mike Standish, President, Advanced-On Line Communications

mstandish@advanced-online.com, located in Coppell, TX

972-471-5400

His email to me stated the switch to Under Armour came too late to replica the new jerseys so what you see on the mean green mdse online is NOT A REPLICA as advertised...jut the best they could produce but using the new green color.

I for one am going to wait until there is a REAL REPLICA JERSEY before ordering one.

I'm with you on waiting. I'm thinking about emailing RV and asking about replicas. He seemed to indicate at the cookout that replicas would be available. Makes me wonder if meangreengear.com has dropped the ball on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Advanced-Online warehouse today and the supervisor said that they will have the replica jerseys next year. As others have posted, he said that by the time they would have been able to get the truer replicas in, the season would have been about over. Same story on basketball jerseys as well.

On another note, he told me that Advanced-Online does merchandise for both UNT and SMU. He said they sold a lot more UNT stuff at the UNT/SMU game than SMU merchandise. May not surprise anyone with all the new North Texas fans this year. (Thanks TD.) The supervisor pointed out a palate of merchandise ready to go for the FAU game. Great bunch of guys at Advanced-Online. I was bummed they wouldn't sell me anything at the warehouse. You have to use the web site.

GMG!