Practice #3

Dodge2007

#3 in shells just finished up. I left a little early. It is definitley Meager vs. Vizza through my eyes only. Those two get all the reps.

B-Jax and BJ Lewis had off days, imo.

1st team defense looks good. O-Line, especially the second team are extremely small as compared to our defensive front, at least from my far away vantage point.

High paced practice, lots of reps, hot and windy as hell. Coach Mendoza is a fun guy to watch. I am impressed with him. DB's are an impressive group of athletes. With should pads on today, their was some good leather popping at various stages. Friday and Saturday will be very interesting in full pads.

Edited by Dodge2007

So...is Thomas Moreland a Kicker or Punter or Both???

Both, they both are.

Dodge said he was more impressed with Teasdale as a punter, but the competition was still open.

Both, they both are.

Dodge said he was more impressed with Teasdale as a punter, but the competition was still open.

So, why are we now shopping for a walk-on kicker? What happened to Woodward whom we have been grooming as kicker for 1 1/2 years and gave all the spring reps to?

So, why are we now shopping for a walk-on kicker? What happened to Woodward whom we have been grooming as kicker for 1 1/2 years and gave all the spring reps to?

several others posts in other threads state Woodard left UNT back in early July.

Edited by untbowler

HAS any one seen Woody at practice yet?

New article says WW is in Summer School thru Friday, so lets not try and speculate what he is going to do. I would mych rather a playmaker like WW remain eligible rather than screw-up academically and be a wasted scholarship due to grades. Let him miss some practice and come in fresh with a load off his shoulders.