New Growth - Denton

KingDL1

They are having their ground breaking today, this development is huge with lots of office space which should bring new business and jobs to Denton. The more reasons to stay in Denton and the more people living and working there the better off our football program and attendance should be.

I saw the big yellow machines lined up and ready to go yesterday.

I was going to go but I am way behind at work, Damn Board always getting me behind at work, but half my office is going to it I think it is at 1:00. I already deleted the email.

I leave out of town for a week, Saturday morning or I would have pushed off some of the stuff on my table and gone anyway. Worst yet I will be in a place without cell phone service and absolutely no Internet. I will miss all the news for 8-9 days - what will I do, can you go cold turkey like that just before the season??

They are having their ground breaking today, this development is huge with lots of office space which should bring new business and jobs to Denton. The more reasons to stay in Denton and the more people living and working there the better off our football program and attendance should be.

Did everyone see the article in the newspaper a few days ago that Denton was the 9th fastest growing town in the nation over 100.000 ?

Did everyone see the article in the newspaper a few days ago that Denton was the 9th fastest growing town in the nation over 100.000 ?

It was from June 28th here are the basic stats.

Denton is 9th fastest in growth

Denton’s population surged from 104,264 in July 2005 to 109,561 in July 2006, a rise of 5.1 percent, census estimates show. That places Denton among the top 10 fastest-growing cities in the United States with populations of 100,000 or more. The city shares the list with two North Texas neighbors: McKinney (No. 2) and Grand Prairie (No. 6).

More people more money this all just helps NT and so will the up coming developments.