Houston Alums

Eagle1855

curious if any of the Gulf coast exes are watching the games anywhere tonight or (hopefully) tomorrow night? Not sure I can make tonight, but I will definitely be somewhere tomorrow to watch the champ game (if I cant get off work to make the drive), assuming fortune keeps favoring the green.

:D

Didn't see the topic until I got home; waited until tonight's game was in the can before I replied... GO MEAN GREEN!

Wow, the championship game is on ESPN2 - 8pm!

I work near 59 & Hillcrest, and have an NT Exes board meeting (planning the Scholarship luncheon) in the Post Oak/San Felipe area to go to at 5:30, so if anyone wants to get together in that area, I'd be glad to join you. SRO - NW mall, Champps, any other suggestions? Otherwise, I'll head home to Sugar Land and watch it on my big screen. I don't get ESPN2 in HD, but I doubt the broadcast will be HD.

Didn't see the topic until I got home; waited until tonight's game was in the can before I replied... GO MEAN GREEN!

Wow, the championship game is on ESPN2 - 8pm!

I work near 59 & Hillcrest, and have an NT Exes board meeting (planning the Scholarship luncheon) in the Post Oak/San Felipe area to go to at 5:30, so if anyone wants to get together in that area, I'd be glad to join you. SRO - NW mall, Champps, any other suggestions? Otherwise, I'll head home to Sugar Land and watch it on my big screen. I don't get ESPN2 in HD, but I doubt the broadcast will be HD.

I live in the Upper Kirby area, so Champps will probably be my destination of choice! Do we know if they will be showing the game? I assume they will as its an off night for the Rockets. I'll be bringing a few with me... It would be great if we could get the Gulf Coast Exes in the area out!

Edited by Eagle1855

I just talked to the manager at Champps. There's no other big sports event tonight - ESPN has Butler vs. Wright State (don't even know what conference that is), so we're more than welcome.

Spread the word!

Great news! thanks for checking into it. I'll be there around 7 for some pre game grub and a couple libations.