60 Minutes Is Profiling Norah Jones Tonight

I know this isn't NT football related....just wanted to alert folks that they are profiling our own Ms. Norah Jones. I think it will be the third segment tonight.

To the moderator: Feel free to remove this thread....after the show's over.

sumg

i've been here since august and been a member of other message boards for years, i'm far from a newbie.. if this was a basketball thread it would have been moved an hour ago

He's kinda got a point...

That said...I just fell in love with Norah all over again. She's has got to be the least pretentious, most normal person that has ever sold 20+ million records.

i've been here since august and been a member of other message boards for years, i'm far from a newbie.. if this was a basketball thread it would have been moved an hour ago

Been here since August '06 ? Gotta tell ya, you ARE a Newbie to THIS board. You are member # 2,368 & certainly not a board monitor. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the heads up SUMG !

Edited by MeanGreen61

Less than 500 post on the GMG.com = NEWBIE on GMG.com

Oh man, now I feel bad. I thought when you got to be my age you could never be called "newbie".

I gotta get those post counts up. I guess I could sacrifice quality for quantity. Anyway, this is one more for me!!!!!!!

I've been here since oct or nov, and i might be a newbie, but i don't give a $$it. It's a fun place to be.

Guest JohnDenver

Chip on shoulder about basketball having its own board and posts are moved to the correct board?

Maybe we should make a Norah Jones board and move this thread there? <_<

Football is the most read board on the site, it does collect a lot of random threads. However, basketball has its own board... it is obvious to move it. :shocking:

Chip on shoulder about basketball having its own board and posts are moved to the correct board?

Maybe we should make a Norah Jones board and move this thread there? <_<

Football is the most read board on the site, it does collect a lot of random threads. However, basketball has its own board... it is obvious to move it. :shocking:

isn't there a board for threads like this though?? maybe i'm wrong but check it out! Click here to see what i'm talking about!

isn't there a board for threads like this though?? maybe i'm wrong but check it out! Click here to see what i'm talking about!

Stop beating a dead horse about this thread being moved. The admins see it, and it will happen. Just let them decide when to act on it. Instead of repeatedly doggin on it and thus bringing it to the top of the thread list, how about sending them a private message and asking what they are gonna do about it?