Unt Vs. Louisiana - Monroe

Keith7

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monroe comes in with a 11 game home winning streak, but this is a huge game for UNT interms of conference tournament seeding.. Should make for a good one.. does anyone know where to get video feed of the game?

Hey Keith, I checked meengreensports premium and didn't see the game listed. Sometimes they will add it late (crossing my fingers). I checked the ULM website and they only have (1) live stats, which can be found here and a live radio feed which is here. Of course, if I am going to listen to audio only, I am going to listen to the Mean Green radio broadcast. Hope this helps.

Hey Keith, I checked meengreensports premium and didn't see the game listed. Sometimes they will add it late (crossing my fingers). I checked the ULM website and they only have (1) live stats, which can be found here and a live radio feed which is here. Of course, if I am going to listen to audio only, I am going to listen to the Mean Green radio broadcast. Hope this helps.

thanks alot for the info.. it looks like its back to listening to the game..

This is a big game for us in alot of ways, esp. for me because i've been talkin crap to a friend of mine who runs track at Louisiana-Monroe, i'm going to get all sorts of crap if we don't win

Keith 7, get ready for some serious crap from the trackster. Monroe is a sinister place, and it will be real tough....believe me, I hope I am wrong. I think they still play on the rubber floor there, too.

Keith 7, get ready for some serious crap from the trackster. Monroe is a sinister place, and it will be real tough....believe me, I hope I am wrong. I think they still play on the rubber floor there, too.

ya they have a 11 game winning streak, and we are 1-5 in road confrence games so things don't look good early, but you never know with the mean green

ya they have a 11 game winning streak, and we are 1-5 in road confrence games so things don't look good early, but you never know with the mean green

The way I see this is that ULM is statistically due for a home loss and we are just the team to give it to them :D

Edited by chrisfisher

For the record, I'm worried about this game.

There is no doubt it will be a hard fought game by both teams. I was reflecting on how many close games we've had this season while typing this reply. I looked up some quick stats. It turns out that 5 of our 8 losses were by a TOTAL of 8 points. And 3 of these 5 losses happened in overtime. And at least 2 or 3 of these we lost with 2 seconds or less to go. I too am worried about this game as the Mean Green have not faired well recently on the road, especially in those that go down to the wire, which I think this will be that type of game. I wish your players good physical health and thanks for stopping by our board.

ULM's coach is in only his second year, and has his team leading the Western Division. (And trust me, we have a better facility, are in a better area for recruiting, and I would bet we have a bigger basketball budget).

But one thing in ULM's favor....their coach probably doesn't think it takes 7-8 years to build a program.

ULM's coach is in only his second year, and has his team leading the Western Division. (And trust me, we have a better facility, are in a better area for recruiting, and I would bet we have a bigger basketball budget).

But one thing in ULM's favor....their coach probably doesn't think it takes 7-8 years to build a program.

Yawn.

We have a new road black uniforms... said the players have really wanted to wear them and that Coach Jones thought that this was a perfect game to do it after the emotional home loss.

Edited by chrisfisher