Fw*telegram 1/2 Page Article On Nt Signing Starting With Nice Sized Pi

OldTimer

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/colleges/16651788.htm

A few excerpts

Excellant article, hit on DD ""Maybe (or maybe not) surprising is that out of the gate, Dodge actually signed a QB either near or at the top of UNT's board. Ironically, this happened ater years of QB recruiting mishaps under former Coach DD and his staff. In a short time, things have already changed."

scattered comments:

TD on Penson..."he's the best defensive player SLC played against in 5 years."

Hidden gem..Micah Mosley.."The reminds me of a guy at Carroll named Aaron Luna, pound for pount Aaron was the best RB I've ever been araound as far as being versatille (as a runner/blocker/receiver"

"Wideout U" I :wub: it!!!

Looking at that photo of Breece Johnson, if you squint your eyes really tight you may see Johnny Quinn, Jr.

I think the biggest similarity is that Johnson was quoted as saying how much he works with the Juggs machine catching balls.

I remember reading how JQ would work each morning at McKinney catching balls from the Juggs machine until his hands blead.

I think the biggest similarity is that Johnson was quoted as saying how much he works with the Juggs machine catching balls.

I remember reading how JQ would work each morning at McKinney catching balls from the Juggs machine until his hands blead.

bled not blead