Mean Green Nation In 2007

No doubt that 2007 will be an exciting time for the Mean Green Nation.

What are you must excited about....

One of the things that gets me pumped is having all of us together again. It has been atleast three years since the Mean Green Nation has been one....and that gets me fired up!

Johnny's Mean Green cagers are going to be a there all the way to the end. And, next year looks even brighter.

The upcoming football recruiting will bring some nice surprizes and Spring football will truely be an event that we all need to attend.

The football stadium may get a big boost in 2007 as Rick V and his staff continue to move forward.

Record crowds will turn out at Fouts.

Traditions... Rick V has always been big with "traditions". Coach Dodge also embraces that belief. I think it is important to have record turnouts at "our traditions". And, the excitmeent will continue to help us build new ones....

The Mean Green nation will rise...as all the positive publicity will see attendence at UNT soar to a record high next spring.

Mean Green soccer will continue their rise to national prominence. Softball, swimming, golf, and tennis will make GRAND strides to the top of the SunBelt conference.

Rick V. will announce record donations to the Mean Green Club in 2007.

Plumm will continue to break records with his positive lenghtly and fun posts.

FFR will save even more lives...and continue to be one of the MeanGreenNations inspirational leaders.

Emmitt will get 20 people for his tailgate party on January 11.

GreenGrenadeII will purchase the extra 2 football season tickets and increase his MeanGreen Club donation by $500 as promised.

The Mean Green will generate more POSIVIE publicity in 2007 than ever before in UNT history.

Our new football uniforms will be awesome.

Smitty will become a national helmet desgner after his new UNT helmet is unveiled.

Adlers older daughter becomes the youngest cheerleader in UNT history.

ParksAndRecRick will lost 100 pounds by football opener at Oklahoma.

And, here's wishing each of you a GRAND New Year...and may the GREEN burn bright throughout 2007.

ParksAndRecRick

I am most excited about having a disciplined fb team that is put in situations where they can be successful.

That doesn't mean that I expect to win the SBC and the NO Bowl and be ranked in the top 50 this year. I just expect us to be competitive, look like we have a clue, manage the clock wisely, play with determination, play an entertaining brand of football and be poised for success in the coming years.

I am most excited about having a disciplined fb team that is put in situations where they can be successful.

That doesn't mean that I expect to win the SBC and the NO Bowl and be ranked in the top 50 this year. I just expect us to be competitive, look like we have a clue, manage the clock wisely, play with determination, play an entertaining brand of football and be poised for success in the coming years.

AMEN!!