CUSA Discusses Dodge

Harry

Gotta love them Mustangs ...

He's a great High School coach and he took the UNT job because he knows they have no academic restrictions at all. But it took Briles awhile and it will probably take Dodge awhile. And when its all said and done, he's still coaching at UNT.

Well if we have no academic restrictions thats one way were more of a big time program than smu lol...thats coming from a guys whose program got shut down because they were cheating so bad and there supposed to be a church school on top of that....irony?

Edited by mwynn05

You could spend a month dispersing all of the myths going on around the country about this hire. Best part is it's doing just that..."going on around the country".

It's crazy. I would have never thought so many people would have bothered about this. It's just crazy!

If I had to guess, and I'm not sure how you would measure it, but I'd say this hire has gained the university twice as much press than the '02 Bowl win?

Rick

its just the same misconceptions all these people have had about NT for the past 20 years. In fact, until recently most of them were probably true. Winning has a way of shutting up the haters Look to Boise, Utah, and TCU for further proof. Im sure someone told Boise's staff and fans, "you'll never win in Idaho" (and to tell you the truth, Im still confused as to how they have managed to do so) but they didnt listen, look at them now.

We just need to pack out fouts for the next couple of years. If you've been on the fence about donating, or buying season tix, now's the time to come down. Lets give this thing a huge push, see how far it goes! biggrin.gif