Roll Call for Mean Green Tailgaiting!

Peacock

FYI- Texas Stadium parking lots open up 3 hrs before game time.  And contrary to UNTFlyers suggestion,  I wouldn't recommed the red lot.    As a long time veteran of many high school playoff games at Tx Stadium,  they usually only open up the BLUE lot.

True, I've never seen any other lot open other than the Blue for HS events, and I'll never under stand why either. They always make everyone funnel into that stupid outside ring and force them into one of two gates. One gate on the east and one of the west. I say we just meet up on the East side. Emmitt and I will set up the big ass NT Battle Flag and everyone just look for that.

Rick

During my time in APO, we worked many fundraisers at Texas Stadium doing parking. Here's the insider's trick.....

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES approach Texas Stadium from 114 Eastbound (from Southlake/Grapevine/Las Colinas). OR Loop 12 Southbound (from NW Hwy/LBJ). Best way is to pass completely by the Stadium on 183, exit Grauwyler and curve it around, and approach from the South on 183. Bypass the first gates on the service road, and go up the hill to Gate 1. Shortest and quickest way in for HS-playoff configuration. Also, coming up Loop 12 northbound (from Grand Prairie-like) and exiting Texas Plaza will be a quick way in.

If you have to come from the North, take I-35 E all the way to Mockingbird and double-back on 183 to the Stadium as described above

I went to the Trinity game. It was nearly unbearable. I got to Texas Stadium at 11:00, parked in Red lot and got into the stadium at 1:00pm just before kickoff. We sat in the upper deck. I recommend that everyone get there at LEAST 2 hours before game time.

Allen is bringing the entire city.

Trinity game, they had 4 gates open. 2 on each side of the stadium.

I am not sure if SLC is home or away. Gate 3 is the vistor side of the stadium.

I will see everyone there.

ohmy.gif

I think this was posted last week before the hire but have some taste regarding this. I am sure SLC is happy for Dodge but not real happy losing a very sucessful coach.

GOOD LUCK SLC

Here is hoping you can keep Dodge for one more week.