UNT vs Fla Atlantic / Tulsa at SMU....Bad!

Green Grenade II

ABC HD live telecast at 2:30pm from Columbus!

As much as I would like to see us vs Florida Atlantic, count me out for this game.

I am not a traitor, just want to see this game more!

I wish all who attend at Fouts Field tomorrow, enjoy Dickey's last home game. Had Mattress Mac not made such demands, I might have come to Fouts...but that did it for me. Any athletic facility we have should be named for a coach with a winning record. I would hope the practce facility would have been named for Odus Mitchell. He recruited Mean Joe Green, and coached here 20 years, and had a great winning record. Sorry Dickey. You do not deserve to have anything named for you.

Im ONLY coming out for 2 people. RV & JQ . But , I will admit I will not be tailgating due to the UM/OSU game. I've always follwed Michigan , never a fan but followed , most of family is from there and I had a uncle who worked years in the Atheltic Dept. at UM. So those are my excuses smile.gif

No true Texan ever keeps up with the likes of Ohio State or Michigan.

I live in Texas (Farmers Branch), and love Noth Texas, and always will root for the Mean Green, but I was born in Ohio, (Dayton), raised in Springfield, Ohio and cut my teeth on Ohio Statre games, and as a young kid, I thought all people from Texas wore cowboy hats and rode horses.

So, yeah, I am a Buckeye at heart, but also bleed Mean Green. Maybe you're upset that Ohio State beat the hell out of the Longhorns in Austin this year. Get a life.