Congrats AState

LongJim

Thanks, very classy post. Good luck to you guys too.

Congrats as well , looks like ASU has a bright future with ya'lls coach and QB... crazypit is kid at QB a freshman .. did I see that right ?? If so damn u .. damn u all!!!

Just do us all a favor and bury them MUTs & rep the SBC in NO

Edited by NT03

Congrats as well , looks like  ASU has a bright future with ya'lls coach and QB... crazypit is kid at QB a freshman .. did I see that right ?? If so damn u .. damn u all!!!

Just do us all a favor and bury them MUTs & rep the SBC in NO

Yes, he is a Freshman. He will be around for awhile and he will only get better. He had been rotating with another QB and finally stepped up his game against Memphis; that was his first full game. He came into his own after the SMU game unfortunately; we were still searching for a QB at that time.

Good luck to the Mean Green the rest of the season!

Edited by badgerwolf

Yes, he is a Freshman.  He will be around for awhile and he will only get better.  He had been rotating with another QB and finally stepped up his game against Memphis; that was his first full game.  He came into his own after the SMU game unfortunately; we were still searching for a QB at that time.

Good luck to the Mean Green the rest of the season!

Is ASU set to play SMU again next year ? Do you know if yall got a home and home ?

Thanks guys.

We have 3 tough road games ahead, and finally get MTSU at home......with Auburn thrown in there.  sad.gif    FAU is next, and will prove to be a real test.

You guys could really help us out by winning out.

As much as we would like to win out, I just don't see that happening.

The players, I'm sure will give it the 'ole college try" not so sure about the

coaches.