Three things to work on this week

emmitt01

That 4th and goal pretty much sums it up for me...

We have to burn time outs down in the redzone to get a play in, so okay...fine, we'll get a good creative play called or we'll hand it to Jamario and let him do the work...but no, we run some broken a## play that looks like a high school JV squad. Give me a freakin' break.

I've been relatively quiet for the past season and half on this topic...but I'll say it now. Athletically, we are not that different than Arkansas State. However, their coaches...along with every other set of coaches we face...put our staff to SHAME.

Clean house, RV, please...before you have nothing but an empty house to come home to.

1: Teach the team the importance of each conference game. Understand that you don't get to go to New Orleans with 2 losses if MTSU and Arky St are 3-0 in conference play.

2: Stop being "paycheck" players. Seems like some of them are out there because it pays for their school or they have to. You can see that quite a few players lack any intensity.

I have never posted before . I usually check in on the so called experts on this board and get the temp of the MGN......HOWEVER- We just played a team that appeared to be (physically the same as us) and got outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, out everything. I have never been one to jump on the staff, but tonight was RIDICULOUS. HOW HOW HOW do you come out of a time out and run a busted play roll out w/ Meager. The thing that has really forced me to post (Like I said I'm a first timer @ this) was the lack of emotion from the staff on the sideline. Crossing of the arms, distant stare, etc.... It is bad for the team and I feel like it starts w/ the head coach. I WANT SOME EMOTION on the sidelines and I think the kids want it too. Tonight should have been as an emotional performance as any and I do beleive it showed in spurts on the field, but every side line shot I saw on the tube it looked extremely ho hum and let's get out of here. I am very tired of seeing UNT unprepared.

I have never posted before .  I usually check in on the so called experts on this board  and get the temp of the MGN......HOWEVER-  We just played a team that appeared to be (physically the same as us) and got outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, out everything.  I have never been one to jump on the staff, but tonight was RIDICULOUS.  HOW HOW HOW do you come out of a time out and run a busted play roll out w/ Meager.  The thing that has really forced me to post (Like I said I'm a first timer @ this)  was the lack of emotion from the staff on the sideline.  Crossing of the arms, distant stare, etc....  It is bad for the team and I feel like it starts w/ the head coach.  I WANT SOME EMOTION on the sidelines and I think the kids want it too.  Tonight should have been as an emotional performance as any and I do beleive it showed in spurts on the field, but every side line shot I saw on the tube it looked extremely ho hum and let's get out of here.  I am very tired of seeing UNT unprepared.

good post. you feel our pain. time for many many changes.

I have never posted before .  I usually check in on the so called experts on this board  and get the temp of the MGN......HOWEVER-  We just played a team that appeared to be (physically the same as us) and got outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, out everything.  I have never been one to jump on the staff, but tonight was RIDICULOUS.  HOW HOW HOW do you come out of a time out and run a busted play roll out w/ Meager.  The thing that has really forced me to post (Like I said I'm a first timer @ this)  was the lack of emotion from the staff on the sideline.  Crossing of the arms, distant stare, etc....  It is bad for the team and I feel like it starts w/ the head coach.  I WANT SOME EMOTION on the sidelines and I think the kids want it too.  Tonight should have been as an emotional performance as any and I do beleive it showed in spurts on the field, but every side line shot I saw on the tube it looked extremely ho hum and let's get out of here.  I am very tired of seeing UNT unprepared.

Are you saying that we got out-coached? ohmy.gif

You could get into real trouble saying that. rolleyes.gif