Anyone having trouble with Webcast?

GangGreen

How can I make the video portion take up the entire screen?

As best I can tell, you can't. Having never used the CSTV viewer, I posted earlier that if it was anything like UNT's, you could make it full screen. Unfortunately, it is not. They are broadcasting the game using a program called Flash (UNT uses Window Media Player). There are no adjustments... sucks!!! If I figure a way to get get it full screen, I'll repost.

As best I can tell, you can't.  Having never used the CSTV viewer, I posted earlier that if it was anything like UNT's, you could make it full screen.  Unfortunately, it is not. They are broadcasting the game using a program called Flash (UNT uses Window Media Player). There are no adjustments... sucks!!! If I figure a way to get get it full screen, I'll repost.

Umm...double click on the screen? It's full screen for me.

I dont know how Cerebus would feel about it, but the next game we need to go through cstv someone can volunteer the whole $7 and then just post the username and password for all to use. but maybe Im just too cheap...

My thoughts exactly wink.gif College students are allowed to be cheap unless it's alchohol.

I dont know how Cerebus would feel about it, but the next game we need to go through cstv someone can volunteer the whole $7 and then just post the username and password for all to use. but maybe Im just too cheap...

This weeks webcast is free. Just call CSTV there is an 800 number on the other thread and they will setup the 2 week trial account for you.

The webcast is working fine for me.  Full screen if you double click the video.

I've tried everything... no full screen.. I even switched from the Tulsa website broadcast to the CSTV direct broadcast... no luck... Oh well... I'm just happy to see the game in my mini-screen.

This weeks webcast is free. Just call CSTV there is an 800 number on the other thread and they will setup the 2 week trial account for you.

I called and asked about that and they said that tulsa is not on a trial time period right now. They must ahve been doing it by accident and then corrected it by the time I called.