Very proud of Dickey, Ramon, and RV

UNT_playmaker

Great game, attendance sucked, 25,000+, we should have had more, I went to my truck to get more drinks at halftime and there was still 1,000 people tailgating, lol..... man

Everyone should email DD, RF, and RV and give them our thanks and support

I talked with Ramon Flanignan before the game, and told him, are ya ready, he said yes, to which I replied yall better, cause I hadnt slept last night, to which he said he hadnt slept a week, man what a stressful job....

Flanignan did a great job, best offensive plays ever. Man....Great Job

They deserve all the recognition we say about them, they did this university a big one

Feel bad for Bennett, nice guy, he helped start the rivalry back up and it backfired bad

Edited by UNT_playmaker

I agree. I was very hard on DD and RF last year when our offense was so predictable I could call out the plays from the stands and be right 90% fo the time. Tonight I had alot harder time figuring out what was going to be called. There were more pass plays on running downs and the Wilson-Thomas option after they have been beating away at the center of the defense is just plain deadly. The way those 2 are going to string out and wear out defenses this year bodes very well for our return to dominance in the Belt.

To RV:

I want to thank you for what you have done for this university in the last 4 years. I have gotten alumni to start coming to the games again after 30 years of absence. When I got here there was very little school pride on campus much less at the game or for tailgating. Last night was the most incredible game in my now 4+ years of watching NT football. The tailgating atmosphere, the students never siting, the energy, this is all a direct result of your being here and what you have done. Thank you.

Speaking of RV helping the program, did anyone else see him helping in the General Will Call? I had to pick up my season tickets from Will Call about 10 minutes before kick off and who do I see behind the counter, RV. Was he doing this as a PR type of thing? The only reason why I ask is because I overheard him say "You have to help out where you can.". Did anyone talk to RV in the ticket office?