watched game

statefanatic

...hey, remember the year we lost to Texas by 65 points? We STILL beat Ark State and won the SBC?

Tell you what there Mr. Comfidence. We'll see ya'll in a few weeks.

BTW, most of your fellow Ark St. fans are pretty cool. ...you're a tool, and you're making a bad name for yourself and your school.

...Remind me to go on the Ark State board and wave my d!ck around when I'm feeling bad about myself...

rolleyes.gif

My last comment was a little harsh now that I look back at it. Sorry statefanatic.

But when statefanatic posted his comment, it came off at least to me as sarcastic and like he wanted to pick a fight. Yes, they won and we lost. But I find it amusing that they are excited about a win over Army. Yes, it is a win, yada yada yada. But if we were to tear down the goal posts after beating Nicholls State in 2002, it would have been viewed the same as ASU tearing the posts down after beating Army.

I think you guys are being a little harsh on the stater. He watched our game and commented on it. He didn't come in and say that ASU was going to whoop us. Go easy on the guy, he was just making friendly conversation til you guys turned it to an argument.

I agree. We need the competition calling us out. Keeps us honest, and makes this forum more interesting. Strongly disagree with stAte, but keep it classy... my humble opinion.