Bomar Picks Sam Houston State

BobFam

--He still gets to play again UT.... just not at OU....... He likely will get to enjoy "really losing big" to the Horns.

Little known fact... at one time (about 1890 to 1900, I think when NT was established) Sam Houston State was the largest college in the state of Texas.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

He had to go I-AA if he wanted to play this year.

There’s no guarantee he will be able to play this year. The NCAA has to have THEIR investigation and THEN decide his punishment! While he might be eligible under transfer rules, I think he’s still suspended for knowingly violating student benefit rules. The NCAA is not in any rush to do their investigation.

There’s a reason both TCU and Texas State publicly said “no” to him. I wonder how many other did so privately.

I'll second that...playing at SHSU should do wonders for his NFL stock...not to mention that quality education he'll be getting.

hmm I'll take your slap back at you. I had better education at SHSU then some of the crap the profs at UNT were throwing out. As for NFL stock it will help him alot better than the handoff practice for 12 games a year at UNT. dry.gif