NT Players in Pro Ball

megagreen

After reading about UNT players in NFL camps, I decided to look up former players in other pro leagues. I couldn't get accurate rosters for the NIFL. Feel free to add if you come up with some I missed!

Canadian Football League:

British Columbia Lions - Markeith Knowlton

Arena League:

Dallas Desperados - Evan Cardwell

Nashville Kats - Jason Ball

Tampa Bay Storm - Umar Muhammad (Corbin Epps Montgomery)

Arena 2 :

Bakersfield Blitz - Alex Pahulu

OK City Yard Dogs - Aaron Chavers

OK City Yard Dogs - Walter Priestly

I know I am going to spell his name wrong...

Galbraith (forget his first name), he was the RB before Patrick Cobbs. I thought he was playing arena ball somewhere in the midwest.

Last I heard Kevin Galbraeth was playing in NFL Europe but that was a two or three years ago, so there is no telling. Its a shame he didn't get a real chance with the Ravens, he was a really hard runner, just very undersized.

Last I heard Kevin Galbraeth was playing in NFL Europe but that was a two or three years ago, so there is no telling. Its a shame he didn't get a real chance with the Ravens, he was a really hard runner, just very undersized.

So's Patrick. So was Emmitt Smith.

I loved Don Neon Mcgee... man i miss the old football team.

I have read that courage and the ability to forget about it when you get beat are the two most important factors in a CB's mental makeup.

An incident during a NM State game at Fouts a few years ago proved Don McGee had both of those attributes.

After a completed pass by NM State, poor McGee looked terrible in missing a tackle. It happens sometimes even with the best DBs. The next play NM State turned the ball over. McGee went to the sidelines, sat on the bench and began drinking out of a paper cup.

Booger Kennedy hurried over to where McGee was sitting and began talking to McGee. Kennedy was waving his arms and his head was bobbing up and down. I thought he was about to bite McGee's head off. McGee's answer was to pitch his drink into Kennedy's face. McGee then turned his head to watch the game while several of his team mates restrained Kennedy. This story had a happy ending. Several coaches and players talked with Kennedy, and he and McGee hugged each other before going out on the field again.