Getting coaches' attention

Varsity

Anyone here know how I can alert the UNT coaching staff to my nephew. He'll be a senior this season and he's a good enough football player to be getting some serious attention from the likes of TCU, UTEP, Oklahoma State and Rice among others. The kid wants to stay in-state for college and I think he'd like UNT. I also think UNT would like him.

Anybody?

I'd also get on the Athletic Dept's web-site and find out who is in charge of recruiting for your nephew's area. I would then send e-mail correspondence to him, and "cc" Rick V. on all of it.

Can you give us a preview of your nephew? HS where he plays, position, height/weight and 40 time (if appropriate). Did he get any "all-district" honors?

You will need to take him to the UNT camp this summer...this is the best chance for any high schooler that wants to get to the next level...you can find information for next years 1 day mini camps and the 3 day camp on the UNT athletics web site

Silver Eagle: I hesitate to name him because he doesn't know I'm posting here on his behalf. I will say he is listed among Texas Football's top players in the state and that he plays in the Houston area.

MeanGreenPOP: Checked into UNT's camp for this summer and I'm going to suggest he try to go. I might drive him up myself since it's tough for his parents to get off work. I took him to TCU for their camp and since my brother (opposite side of the family) goes to UNT, we could bunk in with him.