DC Texas Football..all TX college team

OldTimer

Guest GrayEagleOne

He's a great receiver as we all know but he didn't crack the Top 100 receivers last year. The reason is that we were around #117 in passes thrown last year. In spite of our receivers being the best position group on the team (not my words) we still didn't open up very much.

Maybe, this year will be different. If we do spread the field, then I have no doubt that Quinn will be first team all-conference and Jackson just might be second team.

Maybe, this year will be different.  If we do spread the field, then I have no doubt that Quinn will be first team all-conference and Jackson just might be second team.

That would be great if we had a QB that could do that. Can you imagine JT's yards per carry if there were only 5 men in the box?

Just got my Texas Football delivered. Somethign that I have notcied over the last three is a pattern when they analyze the universities' graduating classes. And that is that the class was ranked very low intially, but when they review the graduates, they rank very high. This is the third year in a row where the graduating class ranks 4-6th in the state, but ranked dead last upon being recruited.

That tells me something: UNT takes recruits, and develops them into football players.

Just got my Texas Football delivered.  Somethign that I have notcied over the last three is a pattern when they analyze the universities' graduating classes.  And that is that the class was ranked very low intially, but when they review the graduates, they rank very high.  This is the third year in a row where the graduating class ranks 4-6th in the state, but ranked dead last upon being recruited.

That tells me something: UNT takes recruits, and develops them into football players.

Careful ph34r.gif . That could possibly be interpreted as positive news about the football program. ph34r.gif