Jamario's Ratings

TicketJohn

i emailed this article to my little brother who attends college in Michigan (but not UM or MSU) and his reply was this:

"Does anyone find it odd the injury rating on Peterson and Thomas. Peterson had his share of injuries last year, namely a right ankle injury and hes listed as 87. However, Thomas, who routinely runs with one shoe or less, has had a few health problems but is only listed as a 67. BIAS in the ratings?!??! I thought soo. This just goes to show, UNT is better than OK than they have to "handicap" key players to comptete. Affirmitive action videogame style"

interesting incite, i think

WOW!!!!!

I'm impressed. I was certain EA would dock Super J due to his "off"year. The injury rating is all they've appeared to change. I think in '06, he was rated a 90 ovr.

JT is the most recognized player for NT. His pub is always good pub for the program. smile.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

The XBOX 360 version is calling my name... can't wait. According to acouple sources only 60 D1 college stadiums will be modeled correctly in the XBOX 360 version (with a brand new engine and everything being highly detail, I can understand this as 120 stadiums would take quite awhile to model correctly), lets hope Fouts Field is one of the 60. The 360 version looks great:

user posted image

user posted image

But will it include our fight song?

I actually spoke with Rick V earlier this year, and, on his request, sent him in a list of schools which did and did not have their fight songs included. He said that he'd follow up with the appropriate sources. Hey... we can at least hope this year.

These ratings have been leaked as a preview to get us excited. The whole team's ratings won't be released until just before the game comes out.

IGN posted the top 25 QBs last week, the top 25 RBs this week. Maybe Johnny Q will be part of the top 25 WRs next week.

I actually spoke with Rick V earlier this year, and, on his request, sent him in a list of schools which did and did not have their fight songs included.  He said that he'd follow up with the appropriate sources.  Hey... we can at least hope this year.

Dream the impossible dream!