GMG Bowl III Smack Talk Thread

UNTFan23

You know, it's been a shutout for smack talk. All white team, no green team. I won't be shocked if the score turns out the same way.

When you are sure you can overcome your adversary there is no need for much trash talking.

I am fond of Teddy Roosevelt's Big Stick Diplomacy. "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

After the game the White team will have realized that they just got slapped up side their heads with a very big damn stick.

GO GREEN!!!!

Edited by KingDL1

When you are sure you can overcome your adversary there is no need for much trash talking.

I am fond of Teddy Roosevelt's Big Stick Diplomacy. "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

After the game the White team will have realized that they just got slapped up side their heads with a very big damn stick.

GO GREEN!!!!

Hey, let's leave my anatomy out of this one. tongue.gif

Hey, let's leave my anatomy out of this one.   tongue.gif

Come on Green Team get in the game, I laughed my ass off at this. I need some help here.

Great one Emmitt! I now have Diet Coke on my keyboard via my nose. Thanks!

Edited by KingDL1

I'm sad we didn't get to play at Fouts. The green team would get to know how it felt for so many schools to get smashed on that field.

The White Team!

White the color of surrender, just a warning GREEN takes no prisoners.

We are going to grind the white team up into a pasty substance and make chalk out you.

Then the whole white team can run home to Momma crying!

GO GREEN!!!!

Edited by KingDL1

Thats OK.

We are a finely honed football playing machine.

The GREEN team shirts need to have this on the front:

Heart-breakers

&

Life-takers

Just to remind you of the Marines because the white team will feel like they just lost a bloody war when the game is over.

GO GREEN!!!!

Ok, time for someone else to speak up for the Green Team. First off, let us put aside false boasts. This is all hot air, which is why only the White Team has had much to say. I only deal in fact.

1. Green Team drafted Quarterbacks, White Team did not, realizing after the fact "Oops, we might need someone to throw the ball." This will be in direct correlation to the game, "Oops, we might need someone to catch the ball."

2. You guys are all talking about speed and *ahem* anatomy (which I hope will not be a factor). I doubt that you could cover us with a blanket.

3. Lastly, and I belive most importantly, you chose the wrong brother. UNTFan23 in response to me? I know most of you don't know, but c'mon. Really? This is the lack of balance that will cost you dearly. I didn't think that one pick would make such a difference, but it did. Guess we all get to be wrong every once in awhile, just like the White Team is about winning.