Dickey's Football Banquet Speech...

Green Grenade II

He goes on..."Howdy Folks...my new gig is during next year's State Fair of Texas...right after my wife kicks me out for suggesting Meredith's Holloween costume was of a witch. I got the idea cause it looks and acts just like my wife. She has me sleeping on the couch."

Then he talks about our great fans. "Ramon and I think of our fans as those who block our way past them to the field. Just kidding, I think."

Then he talks about next fall's team. "We have some great folks coming back, and we'll have a great recruting class because we'll have to plug a bunch of holes, including the one on the top of my head. I love me some Boby Ray. Let me tell you about this guy. We dream about each other at night. We vacation together each year. One of these years we'll take our wives."

Then, he gets in line to chow down some Outback steak, and talk up our program to prospective recruits.

All of my comments here are made in jest, and not in fact...I think.

GO! MEAN GREEN!

His speach will actually be happening, we will be able to read his lips, but it won't matter as the "technical difficulties" will continue as nothing will come out of his mic.

They will also have a mic there for all of the fans that would like to ask the coach questions about this past season and the season to come, but due to the "un-expected" delays of the "technical" issues, there will not be enough time for our questions.