UH OH

emmitt01

Regardless of how much I think many of you are overreacting and no matter how much I really see good things for this team late in this year and next year..."Houston, we have a BIG problem!"

LSU is manhandling the Tennessee offensive line and their defense is fast, fast, fast. Oh yeah, their offense pretty good too. I am ecstatic that we have a few games between now and then...maybe we could be 3-2 going into that game? I hope so because I can see 70 hung on us with ease.

LSU's defense has been run ragged by the Tennessee Offense. What I like that Tennessee has done, short passes taking advantage of LSU's over-aggressive defense.

I realize I'm asking for a lot, but I just wish we could make such adjustments with our game-plan. sad.gif

Edited by UNTFan23

The good news is, LSU is not invinceable. That bad news is, I fear we cant capitalize on their weakness.

That was a great game tho!

By us "capitalizing on their weakness" you are implying that we may manage to maneuver our way into field goal range right? Surely you can't be suggesting that we have a chance in hell of competing with LSU?

Yes, it was a GREAT game...likely an ESPN "instant classic".

Edited by gangrene

By us "capitalizing on their weakness" you are implying that we may manage to maneuver our way into field goal range right?  Surely you can't be suggesting that we have a chance in hell of competing with LSU?

Well their secondary looked soft in the second half. We cant throw.

Their D-line looks killer. We cant run.

So no, I dont think we could capitalize on it, and no, I dont think we have a legitimate consideration for even being in that game for more than a quarter. Maybe not even that... just analyzing the strengths/weaknesses of a future opponent

Just trying to steer away from the inevitable dog-piling on NT and how much we suck, etc,etc...