Tulsa/Minnesota game

Newspaperman

Also, the FAU vs. OSU game last night got me a little worried. Their QB looks like a bad ass, strong arm and posses that rare escapabilty which can create big plays. I think one of the commentators said he was a transfer from West Virginia. If we can steal a Sun Belt title this year we'll be halfway to a decade of Sun Belt dominance.

Last thing. Is the infamous Mean Green Report really worth the dough, I ration most of my money for beer and what not, so I'm just curious if I should shell out the beer money. Will I get anything I couldn't see at practice/games?

MTS will be bent over once again...

Good luck team, and stay healthy.

We will create a new term called the "five-peat"

I do not think FAU will be a problem this year, their Defense is very good, but their offense is anemic and turnover prone.

They have no depth either which killed them last night and also against Kansas, if we just keep running JT and PC at them they will tire quickly.

Plus we have the revenge factor.

---I expect Tulsa is get pounded by OU this weekend in reaction to the OU loss last week... poor devils.... Then we get them next week....Their confidence may not be all that great when we meet them..... unless they actually show up pretty well against OU. Maybe OU is not really all that good and TCU was actually better than them.

Questions, questons, questions. no answers yet.

---I will be able to see the Tulsa game up close and personal...... don't get to Denton all that much from West Texas.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66