NT Exes Event

Stan R

I live in Euless and would be very interested in a Tarrant County chapter. When I first joined the Exes there was talk of the tarrant chapter hosting an event at Lone Star Park, attending a Ranger game and a few other things besides just happy hours. They always seemed to be on one of the nights I work. My daughter (a new alum) and I attended the '03 New Orleans Bowl watching party at the Embassy Suites in Grapevine. It was OK, but attendance was much lower than I expected. Stan R and Rick, please keep me in the loop. Edge515280@aol.com

Also, daughter signed over her $10 fee refund for something or other to the Exes for new grad membership, but hasn't received anything from them. Anybody know what's up? I renewed at the end of May and received my new membership card fairly quickly.

On the Joe T's event, I had emailed Sarah Heiser about alumni volunteers needed to attend the parent receptions during freshman orientation sessions, but found they were on days I couldn't attend. She invited me to Joe T's via email before I got the invite in the mail. Don't know yet if I can attend.

GMG!