ATTENTION: All NCAA '06 players

I went to EA's site and looked and apparently they just don't sell many for GameCube. It's probably true since they don't sell too well in America. It's kind of like a lot of Japanese games not coming out on the XBox, since it's not popular at ALL in Japan.

Guest e-bone

I'm not sure why the left the GameCube out. They couldn't have sold so few copies to not cover the cost of porting it to the Cube, but that is really the only explanation. EA is still putting Madden out on the Cube, so who knows.

Online play is free on the PS2, but people on dial up can play so that will slow down the network. Xbox Live isn't free but it is broadband only so there is less lag and there are usually more options.

My PS2 broke so I am using an XBOX for the first time.  I hear they hold up better.  I approve so far.  It is difficult getting used to a new controller after 2 years of PS2 though

XBOX holds up better?! blink.gif Man, what's that say when a Microsorry product has a longer shelf-life than other products. Actually, I have it on pretty good authority that if you're using an XBOX, get the product replacement plan on EVERYTHING. Otherwise, it usually breaks down.

As for me, I'm a GC girl. smile.gif