We need new uniforms next year !

calvin

I agree. Those unis were the cutting edge of cool at the time, but basketball style has passed us by. Time for a change.

Whatever we do, please no "Mean Green" across the butt like North Carolina "Carolina" for them.

I also agree that it is time for a change with the jerseys for the men's basketball team. If anything, I would like to see on the jerseys is North Texas all on the same level, I am not a big fan of it being seperated by the numbers on the front.

Edited by NTEagle08

I want a lime green uni with a big flying worm in darker green on the front.  I know I am the only one who thinks so, but the flying worm is the best logo of all time.

I think that would be neat for a throw back game... maybe if we could get the visiting team to do the same. I dont think it would be good for every game though.

GMG!!!