Great Win tonight Mean Green, and THANKS!!!

NOCajun

You guys have a great team, that's for sure. Glad we could help. Now that the pleasant stuff is out of the way... Welcome to the SBC tournament in OUR HOUSE!!! You're going down like a Rosanne Barr centerfold...UGLY, UGLY, UGLY!!!!!

(man, what an image that leaves ya with?????..........Sorry, no one deserves that)

GMG!!! By the way, we still want your football stadium. How about if we beat you in march, we get it. If we lose, you can have ours....(talk about a win-win for us????)

There is a Rajin Cajun mentioned in the latest Sports Illustrated. There is an article about Australian basketball players in college and it lists Chris Cameron, the big guy for ULL among the best.

I know that I was very impressed with the athletes ULL has, they can run, play defense, rebound, and shoot. It will be a tough game tomorrow, but if NT can get contributions from as many players as last night, stranger things have happend.

You guys have a great team, that's for sure. Glad we could help. Now that the pleasant stuff is out of the way... Welcome to the SBC tournament in OUR HOUSE!!! You're going down like a Rosanne Barr centerfold...UGLY, UGLY, UGLY!!!!!

(man, what an image that leaves ya with?????..........Sorry, no one deserves that)

GMG!!!  By the way, we still want your football stadium. How about if we beat you in march, we get it. If we lose, you can have ours....(talk about a win-win for us????)

LOL!!! Sorry, no deal on CAJUN FIELD!! Besides, I thought you guys had some nice renovations for your own stadium in the works, if I'm not mistaken. Wish I could make the trip in for the Conference Tournament. I've been to Denton before, but it's been many years.

There is a Rajin Cajun mentioned in the latest Sports Illustrated.  There is an article about Australian basketball players in college and it lists Chris Cameron, the big guy for ULL among the best.

I know that I was very impressed with the athletes ULL has, they can run, play defense, rebound, and shoot.  It will be a tough game tomorrow, but if NT can get contributions from as many players as last night, stranger things have happend.

Yeah, particularly since Denver's handed us both of our Conference losses!! The first time, the CAJUNS had a terrible shooting night and were without PG Orien Green. The second game, I still have no idea why we lost except for the fact that, for some reason, Cameron couldn't handle their center inside. We're in first place for now, but it's far from over. ph34r.gif