Quizzing my middle school students

I was giving a quiz to my middle school P.E. classes today and I put two extra credit questions at the end. What college did Coach Switzer attend? What is the unique team name of that school's teams?

Now, I had told them all I went to North Texas because they all asked a million times. But I didn't expect them to know the second one really, so I wore my Mean Green t-shirt (I never wear t-shirts to school) so they would see that and put two and two together. Apparently that was too much to ask. Out of the first 2 classes, only one got either question right. The 3rd class was better, but here were the best reponses:

Mean Green College

Texas A&M Stars

Texas Oxen

Texas A&M Longhorns

Buzzzz Bees

TCU Nose

Harvard Harvey J

Texas University Penguins

Cows

The football games were very hot, but the best memory was the basketball tournament where there was a mascot free for all between me, the rival Texas Ox, and the hated TCU Nose. The Harvard Harvey J tried to step in after we took it a little too far so I hit him over the head with the possesion arrow. Good times.