Side.Show.Joe

• Side.Show.Joe changed the title to Post Game Press Conference: UTSA
39 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Recap: 

It's mind boggling. 

I don't know. 

I'm angry inside. 

I'm going to talk to defensive coaches. 

If you know how to fix it email me. I'll listen to anybody and everybody right now. 

That's it. Yay us. 

This comment stuck out to me. It tells me Morris no longer trusts Caponi can figure it out and run the defense. What I don't know, is if Morris has the stones to fire Caponi with just 3 games left in the season. If Morris wants to win back the fan base that is not showing up to games, he needs to do what is best for the program and get rid of Caponi. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Morris said from the start that he runs the offense and the DC runs the defense. Sounds like the conversation he had last night should have happened sooner in the season.  I’m not ready to throw in the towel on Caponi just yet. An blowout loss to SMU might change my mind, though.  Would love to give the ponies an Bedlam type send off. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

I’m not ready to throw in the towel on Caponi just yet. 

Boy I am. As soon as we’re not able to reach bowl eligibility, so likely late Friday night, he needs to be sent packing.

Coaching cycle is getting ready to start up. There will be much better options available that we can afford. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Recap: 

It's mind boggling. 

I don't know. 

I'm angry inside. 

I'm going to talk to defensive coaches. 

If you know how to fix it email me. I'll listen to anybody and everybody right now. 

That's it. Yay us. 

Yikes.  Beginning to wonder if the moment is too big for him. 

• Upvote 3