Any Other Free Sites Like Streameast

Danish43

4 hours ago, meanJewGreen said:

Which one?

I need one for the cowboys game tomorrow lol

Streameast.xyz, but the game was not on this one and then there is cdn.xsportbox.com. When you go to these sites don't download nothing  and/or if they request your email address and password just delete the window.

Most important when you go to these sites , tap the arrow,  another tab opens up,  but delete that tab and other new windows that follow. You may have to delete  advertisement windows at least three times before the arrow starts syncing and takes you to the game. With cdn.xsportbox.com it gives you 6 streaming option once you are in, so chose 1 out of six  options until you find a good reception. Beats paying for an ESPN subscription and there are tons of games you can watch 

Edited by Danish43
  • Eye Roll 1

On 10/1/2023 at 10:00 AM, Dentonborn79 said:

Used streameast for the first time for Spence/Crawford got a virus on my phone didn't get the fight,virus finally faded away somehow. Tried it again last night for Canelo/Charlo,got the fight and another virus,definitely shady don't press allow at any time. 

I used old an ipad connecting at Wi-Fi that I hardly ever use. When originally I tried two weeks ago on my phone, my provider AT&T blocked the site. But yes I saw the reviews and it was not recommended.

There is another xsportbox  that I used this last week but it is probably like streameast.