CUSA Standings & Seeding Implications (2/26/2023)

greenminer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have the 2 seed locked going into Frisco.  If I am wrong, at worst we are the 3 seed.

What's interesting is Blue Raider Stats says there is a mathematical chance MTSU can T3 with UAB and win the tiebreaker for the 3 seed? They split the season series.  If that is realy true and in the small chance it transpires, that would bump UAB to the other side with FAU.

Remaining games:

FAU: @ Rice,  @ LT
UNT: vs MTSU, vs WKU
UAB: @ Charlotte
MTSU: @ UNT, @ UTEP

image.png.a32e44acbe932afaa240d895d640e916.png

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

• greenminer changed the title to CUSA Standings & Seeding Implications (2/26/2023)
6 hours ago, greenminer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have the 2 seed locked going into Frisco.  If I am wrong, at worst we are the 3 seed.

What's interesting is Blue Raider Stats says there is a mathematical chance MTSU can T3 with UAB and win the tiebreaker for the 3 seed? They split the season series.  If that is realy true and in the small chance it transpires, that would bump UAB to the other side with FAU.

Remaining games:

FAU: @ Rice,  @ LT
UNT: vs MTSU, vs WKU
UAB: @ Charlotte
MTSU: @ UNT, @ UTEP

image.png.a32e44acbe932afaa240d895d640e916.png

Yes as of last night we clinched the #2 spot.

11 hours ago, golfingomez said:

I think the top four teams are all in the running to win the tourney, but no one is talking about MTSU.

I think the reason is their home/away split. 12-2 at home, 3-9 on the road. Will be interesting to see what form they find on a neutral site like Frisco