Help?! Need Apogee Fireworks answers

Happy Independence Day, friends.

I understand the “real” show is in the stadium but could my family set up in the parking lot and tailgate a few hours before the show? Maybe 5:30 or 6 pm?

What does Blue/Red lot parking cost? Does one’s MGSF status help?

if not Apogee, where else could I set up and see the fireworks, preferably easy enough to describe to others coming from the mid-cities?

Any other relevant tips appreciated.

GMG

I went to this last year... while I love Denton and I bleed Green, this was the worst fireworks show I've ever been to.  They basically shot up one firework at a time for maybe 15 minutes.  We went to the Roughriders game last night and the Old Lady was cracking jokes about how much better the baseball fireworks were than the Denton ones last year.

Just throwing that nugget of info out there.  I think there's some nearby displays in the northern burbs that are much more extravagant.

• Upvote 3