ESPNews

Brent

If I knew how, I would tell you how they pronounced "DeGrate" but I just wouldn't do it justice.

They pronounced as if it has Spanish roots: accent placed on the second-to-last syllable, and no "long" vowels. My best representation?:

Deh-GRAHT-eh

sounded too weird.

Edited by greenminer

Guilty...of being an idiot.

I was surfing last night, watched Michael Finley's long shot and heard Stuart say something like, "We have shown you Finley's long shot, but wait until you see the shot another Texas baller made in the Big Easy tonight...next."

It didn't register, and I missed it. Anyone TIVO?

bthotu, and win Saturday.

Edited by untcampbell

it looked like more like the free throw line than the half... it was probably closer to a 3/4 court shot... it was pretty! laugh.gif

No...at halftime. tongue.gif

I saw it on Sportscenter late last night..then caught it on ESPNNEWS a couple of times. It's just nice to actually see the team, so I watched it as many times as I could. wink.gif