More Ranger Trade Talk

Soriano for Reyes is tough. Reyes is a true phenom and may end up being better than Soriano (already is defensively), but we KNOW how good Soriano is. He is a proven player and a great one. I hope they just rebuild around him and stop putting off the process. Reyes is 20, and Soriano aged two years in a week and is now 28. I wouldn't miss Mench, but I would hate to see Cordero go as good young and cheap as he is.

Reyes, forgot his name. Im all for getting rid of Soriano, apparently he is already turning into an ass from what i hear. I like Mench, but if we get a good player for him and soriano, Im in. If they trade one of there good pitchers, then they are continuing to avoid the real problem. Well one of them anyways.

Edited by Rudy

Soriano already stated that he didn't want to play anywhere but 2nd, stating that he was a two time All Star. Well, Young is much better defensively and hits around.300 to .315 and would have been the All Star had he been playing in New York with that media machine. Soriano is the epitome of what has been wrong with the Rangers for years, all hit, no field. Send him packing for a true shortstop, and if he is that good, some pitching should be thrown in also. Some people act as if he is the best 2nd baseman ever, I just don't see it, especially defensively.