If you haven’t read this thread, please do...

cdizzle86

I was really enjoying my phone showing me the video highlights.  It was from the USM broadcast.  When they got to Bussey's TD, they cut away before you could see the catch and cut the audio.  Like all home cooked highlight reels, it made you think that Southern Miss dominated the game.  Until the last when you hear the defeated broadcasters say, "And that's the last snap UNT will have to take."

It was beautiful.  

I love curb stomping people who disrespect us.  Only WE can disrespect us! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

I was really enjoying my phone showing me the video highlights.  It was from the USM broadcast.  When they got to Bussey's TD, they cut away before you could see the catch and cut the audio.  Like all home cooked highlight reels, it made you think that Southern Miss dominated the game.  Until the last when you hear the defeated broadcasters say, "And that's the last snap UNT will have to take."

It was beautiful.  

I love curb stomping people who disrespect us.  Only WE can disrespect us! 

^^^ and oh boy over the years we've done it our way!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

While on our way back from Florida this summer, we stopped outside of Hattiesburg for a great BBQ meal.  I had a long, fun conversation with a big USM supporter/coach/ex-football player, who was filling me in on how he felt the Golden Eagles were going to be much improved this year.  He was respectful regarding UNT, but I could tell that he believed USM would have no trouble with UNT this year.

He also told me a couple of stories about RV that were pretty cool.

To sum it up--I got the feeling from that thread, and from the ex-coach that many USM folks thought this game would be a W.

• Lovely Take 1