Thought from last night

emmitt01

1)Good game...why our team decided to show their dominance only in the last few minutes is beyond me, but a win is a win is a win

2)Why did UT-Pan Am steal the university of Miami's uniforms?

3)Sanchez....nuff said.

4)If JJ ever wants to recruit a guy to do nothing but inbound the ball their #10 would be a good place to start looking

5)For those who are in love with Eaglechick...kudos on your taste

6)I met a real life Aggie...and he did a "whoop!" That is officially one of the funniest things ever....authentic college station backwoodsmenship

7)To Justin, yes the change of venue was a plus...

What about that one time when that guy was like "Hey, you can't do that" and everybody broke and ran?! Good times.

Yeah I know I wasn't there and that didn't happen. ph34r.gif But you can imagine what it would have been like if it did happen! ph34r.gif

ok so I saw my picture on this board and there is talk about me...so I figured I would add a little of my own words...thanks for the great time...since the time was so great I am comin back tomorrow(sat) for a little more fun!...and I am bringin another aggie to exibit...haha...we are a little upset about the lack of lambchop but we will have to get over it somehow...it will be a great time either way...see everyone tomorrow!....oh...and to answer eaglechick...you would be surprised or maybe you wouldnt...but Brian and Mike are very similar characters...the difference between them was slightly imblelished...ok this dual personality thing might be getting too wierd....yeah it is...enough rambling...out

ok so I saw my picture on this board and there is talk about me...so I figured I would add a little of my own words...thanks for the great time...since the time was so great I am comin back tomorrow(sat) for a little more fun!...and I am bringin another aggie to exibit...haha...we are a little upset about the lack of lambchop but we will have to get over it somehow...it will be a great time either way...see everyone tomorrow!....oh...and to answer eaglechick...you would be surprised or maybe you wouldnt...but Brian and Mike are very similar characters...the difference between them was slightly imblelished...ok this dual personality thing might be getting too wierd....yeah it is...enough rambling...out

Glad to see the Aggie 'social reinsertion program' is working. biggrin.gif

e-bone, and everyone else you are welcome to join the post game "extracirrular activities". And I hope all of yall do cause I'd love to meet more of you. After the game tonight, I know there are some that are going to see Grant play at Muther's but I'm not a big fan of Muther's so you can most likely find us at Tavern.

hahaha I was just joking. That's what I do biggrin.gif